- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start a limousine company. Nothing serious, or anything I inspire to do, mainly just a side thing for the weekends. I feel the people in the back of a limousine would have a few funny stories for me. Plus wearing a black tux driving around a merc for the night wouldn’t be a bad thing.
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is JUST KEEP GOING, IF YOU STOP NOW YOU WONT EVER GET FINISHED ( advice giving to me as part of a project in secondary school when I was about 12, but still holds an important concept in everyday life now!)
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars?
Be prepared to hit the ground running, if you do there are huge opportunities for you here!
If you don’t, then there are not…
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be a DJ. I do love my music, consider myself a bit of a dj as it is to be honest (through spotify and not behind the decks!)
- Cats or dogs? Easy question, Dogs all day long
- My favourite word in the English language is beautiful. Jim Carey to thank for that one. B-E-A-utiful
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Seeing people finally realise that “fitness” can be a sustainable and enjoyable part of their lives. For too long fitness had to be an all or nothing approach, no nights out, no pizzas, no fun..